FUT 21：Team of the Week 302021-04-26 00:00
After a successful week of entertaining football around the world, FUT 21’s latest Team of the Week (TOTW) roster has now finally arrived.
Following the previous TOTW 30 Predictions shared earlier in the day, eight (8) players were found to justifiably be included in this newest rendition of the weekly squad roster.
Let’s see who’s in the team this week, shall we?
- Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid): OVR 89 (IF 91)
· The Belgium international shot-stopper gave another impressive performance between the sticks during their match against Getafe, helping Real Madrid keep a clean sheet in their 0-0 draw on Monday night.
- Simon Kjaer (AC Milan): OVR 80 (IF 83)
· Veteran Danish professional, Simon Kjaer was great at the back for AC Milan, his experience helping him to work well with his teammates in keeping Genoa out in AC Milan’s 2-1 win on Sunday.
- Matthias Ginter (Borussia Monchengladbach): OVR 82 (IF 86)
· Ginter was exceptional against Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday, scoring the first goal before accomplishing himself well at the back in their 4-0 win.
- Christian Gunter (SC Freiburg): OVR 78 (IF 84)
· 28-year old Gunter scored two goals in SC Freiburg’s 4-0 win against struggling Schalke 04, while also constantly containing his opponents on the left flank.
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United): OVR 77 (IF 84)
· English young winger, Mason Greenwood scored a brace against relegation-threatened Burnley on Sunday night. Manchester United went on to win 3-1 on the day.
- Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo): OVR 80 (IF 85)
· Berardi has been one of the main performers for Sassuolo of late, with the Italian club exceeding expectations this season. He score two goals in their 3-1 win over Fiorentina on Sunday.
- Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan): OVR 85 (IF 88)
· The world-class Danish superstar was the hero for Inter Milan on Monday, scoring the equaliser for his team to draw 1-1 against Napoli to keep their title credentials intact.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton): OVR 79 (IF 86)
· Seasoned midfielder, Gylfi Sigurdsson saved Everton the blushes by bagging two goals to draw 2-2 with a strong Tottenham Hotspur side, keeping his team’s UEFA Champions League hopes alive.
- Kevin Volland (AS Monaco): OVR 81 (IF 87)
· German striker, Kevin Volland was on target against Bordeaux on Sunday night, with Monaco running out 3-0 winners away from home.
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio): OVR 87 (IF 89)
· Immobile was unlucky to not bag a hat-trick on Sunday, with his penalty kick saved at the 48th minute. He still managed a brace in Lazio’s 5-3 win against Benevento though.
- Jean-Pierre Nsame (BSC Young Boys): OVR 78 (IF 86)
· Cameroonian international star, Nsame was the main highlight in BSC Young Boy’s 3-0 win against Lugano, completing a hat-trick on that Sunday night.
GK – Jonas Omlin (Montpellier HSC): OVR 77 (IF 81)
RWB – Christopher Trimmel (FC Union Berlin): OVR 75 (IF 81)
RB – Sam Long (Oxford United): OVR 64 (IF 74)
CAM – Lucas Paqueta (Olympique Lyon): OVR 76 (IF 84)
CAM – Brennan Johnson (Lincoln City): OVR 59 (IF 77)
LW – Carlos Mendes Gomes (Morecambe): OVR 59 (IF 69)
LF – Marcin Cebula (Rakow Czestochowa): OVR 64 (IF 74)
ST – Roman Yaremchuk (Gent): OVR 75 (IF 86)
ST – Jamie Maclaren (Melbourne City): OVR 73 (IF 82)
ST – Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez (Los Angeles Galaxy): OVR 78 (IF 82)
ST – Smail Prevljak (Eupen): OVR 71 (IF 82)
ST – Blair Turgott (Ostersunds FK): OVR 62 (IF 72)
Are you having trouble racking up FUT coins for your superstar squad in the game?
Head on over to U7Buy now to enjoy amazing deals and discounts not found anywhere else!